1998 Cadillac DeVille ABS Control Module & Pump Modulator Assembly Disc Rear Brakes, Without Continuous Valve Damping Chassis, Without Active Brake Control
Will it fit? You may need one of these instead...
- 1998 Cadillac DeVille ABS Control Module & Pump Modulator Assembly Drum Rear Brakes
- 1998 Cadillac DeVille ABS Control Module & Pump Modulator Assembly Disc Rear Brakes, Without Continuous Valve Damping Chassis, With Active Brake Control
- 1998 Cadillac DeVille ABS Control Module & Pump Modulator Assembly Disc Rear Brakes, With Continuous Valve Damping Chassis (Opt F45)
This anti-lock brake part assembly is sent complete with ABS module and ABS Pump. This ABS unit has been ran and tested and is ready for installation.
You can expect to receive your order within 2-7 business days after placing your order.
1 Year Warranty
All parts are guaranteed to be in proper working condition at the time of purchase. Every part purchased through our online store includes a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty to the original purchaser of the part provided that you are still the owner of the vehicle on which the part was installed. This warranty cannot be transferred to anyone at any time. All parts have to be installed within 30 days of delivery. All parts must be installed by a certified mechanic at a licensed repair facility and installation requirements typically part of mechanic protocol must be fulfilled for warranty eligibility (see installation requirements for more details).Proof of maintenance must be provided. Documentation may be requested for warranty to be applicable.
*Parts installed on commercial use vehicles are warranted for 90 days from the date of purchase.
Conditions not covered by warranty...
- Improper installation of the part
- Failure due to accident or collision
- Vehicle is found under manufacturer’s recall
- Abuse, misuse, vehicle modification or vehicle is used off-road or for racing purposes
- Part is installed in vehicle other than the manufacturer designed the part for
- The installer failed to clear computer codes
- Failure due to fire, theft, vandalism, acts of terror, explosion, lightning, earthquake, hurricane, water damage, freezing or any other environmental conditions
- Vehicle was operated for prolonged period of time after the part’s failure
All warranty claims must be initiated via email. All email requests must be directed to Returns@carpartsource.com. Please include your order number and precise explanation of the issue.
Additional documentation may be required such as proof of personal, non-commercial use of the vehicle and licensed mechanic installation invoice.Read less...
All carpartsource.com customers get free shipping on all orders! For larger parts that require freight shipment we may require a commercial address for delivery. 2-7 business days!
We do not offer expedited shipping at this time.
All larger parts such as transfer cases or engines that need to be shipped via Commercial Freight Carrier may require a COMMERCIAL ADDRESS. We do not charge extra to ship freight as long as the shipping address you provide us is a commercial/business address that is easily accessible by semi-truck. This can include mechanical shops, garages or any other facility willing and able to receive crated cargo. A forklift or similar type of equipment that will assist in removing the merchandise from the freight truck is required for receiving freight deliveries. A residence with a business registered to it is not considered a business/ commercial address in this case -- the freight company will still charge for residential delivery.
In the event you are unable to provide such an address, you can pickup your freight at the carrier terminal with the closest proximity to your home address. You will be contacted with that option shortly after you place your order.
All parts will reach their shipping destination within 2-7 days of leaving our facility. Time frame varies depending on the location of the shipping address.
We do our best to ensure speedy delivery of your car part. We are given an estimated delivery date and tracking information from our carriers. On rare occasion, these packages can arrive outside of the estimated timeframe.
Our Free Standard Shipping carriers vary depending on size of part and destination. Our carriers include UPS, FedEx and Freight Shipping.
Our Free Standard Shipping is limited to the US. If interested in shipping outside the US and Canada, call 1-800-874-1873.
Due to risk of loss and customs authorities we do not ship under any circumstance to the following countries: Belarus, Burma, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North, Korea, Somalia, Sudan/South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Duties & Taxes
No duties and/or taxes are applied to domestic Free Standard Shipping. Any expedited and/or international shipments may be subject to duties and taxes.Track your order here!
We strive for our customer’s complete satisfaction with their purchase. If you are not satisfied, you may return your unused/uninstalled item within 30 days of the delivery date.
If you decide you do not want the item or you purchased the item in error, you are responsible for return shipping and a restocking fee of 25%. If the item is defective or we made an error of some kind, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label for your return. We may request proof/documentation from your mechanic or a photograph of the damaged or defective product. We must receive the part in the exact condition in which it was received within 30 days of the date which you, our customer, received the part.
You are solely responsible for checking and following the shipping and packaging requirements of the carrier used to make the return, including returns for which the pre-paid shipping label is used.
If the product is under warranty, if we make a material error in an item description or if we make a shipping error, and you contact us within 30 days after you receive the item, we will ship at our expense a replacement for the defective or incorrect item and refund the cost of the return shipping after we process the return. If a replacement is not available, we will issue a refund when we process the return.
Returns are processed in the order in which they are received. Once the return is received, the refund is processed within 2 - 10 business day(s). Please check with your credit card issuer on the timing of receipt of your refund.
Submit Return Request to email@example.com
Include: full name, order number and reason for return. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours.
*Things to Know about Items and Returns
- For packages or items that appear to have been damaged in shipment, please contact us within 3 days of receipt. If we are not contacted within 3 days, we may not be able to file a claim with the carrier in time and, therefore, may not be able to replace the damaged item(s).
- Items being returned must be in resellable condition, unless an item is defective and is in its original packaging (including everything that was included with the item, such as mounting hardware, instructions sheets, etc.).
- In the event your items(s) do not qualify for a refund based on the terms of this Return Policy, we will notify you via e-mail and you must contact our Customer Service team to make arrangements to have the item(s) returned to you at your cost. If such arrangements are not made within 30 days from the date of the notice, we may dispose of the item(s) at our discretion.